The Demonstration of Innovative Technology and Business Models for Efficient and Clean Cooling in the Pacific project (Cooling Demo Project), funded by the Kigali Cooling Efficiency Program (K-CEP) recently announced grant funding to five organizations in Palau, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, and Vanuatu.
IIEC Recent News
Published by the International Institute for Energy Conservation (IIEC) and the Alliance to Save Energy (ASE). This report offers energy productivity as a new paradigm with which to frame and pursue India’s twin goals of economic development and environmental sustainability. It also provides a roadmap for near- and long-term actions that the Government of India can take, in collaboration with its private sector, civil society, and international partners, to maximize the energy productivity of India’s economy.
The National Development Bank of Palau (NDBP) has approved a financing program for climate-friendly and energy-efficient room air conditioners in Palau. This development is a key milestone in supporting policies and financing mechanisms for sustainable cooling in the Pacific. The International Institute for Energy Conservation (IIEC) is working with the NDBP to finalize the program’s details, which will be launched in early 2021.
- Consulting Opportunities: Leapfrogging Myanmar's Market to High Efficient Lighting and Appliances
- Promoting Household Energy Conservation in Thailand
- Enabling Readiness for Up Scaling Investment in Energy Efficiency for Achieving NDC Goals in Thailand
- Innovative Efficient and Clean Cooling in the Pacific
- Energy Efficient Lighting Market Transformation in Pakistan
- Strengthening Energy Efficient Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Implementation in Thailand
- Integration of Renewable Energy in Buildings in India
- Reducing Air Pollution in India's Industrial Clusters through Smart Energy Management
- Electrifying Mobility in Cities - Investing in the Transformation to Electric Mobility in India and Maldives